Booking terms and conditions
1. On the day of the test please arrive at the venue for registration in good time. Arriving after the session/test has started may not be permitted.
2. If your child has special needs, this needs to be notified to us at the time of booking so that we can provide assistance.
3. Please collect your child at the end of the test/session. If the child is not collected 15 minutes past the session end time, we won't be responsible for your child. A charge of £2 per minute will be payable.
4. The mock test papers will be made available to view online after your child's exam for 14 days from the day of your child's exam.
5. If you wish to view the papers after they have expired, there will be a admin fee of £15 to view for a day. 11++tuition reserves the right whether or not to make this option available.
6. The venue for the test does not normally change. But if it needs to be changed due to unavoidable circumstances, the parent will be notified via email. This won't affect the quality of the session.
7. If the venue for the test becomes unavailable, an alternative venue may be made available. If not a suitable online alternative will be made available for your child to do the mock test. The parent will be notified of this via email.
8. If your booking entitles you to a free android app, it needs to be claimed within a month of the booking.
Amending your booking:
1. The session booking can be amended to any other batch for the same session, provided, a place is available in the desired batch. An admin fee of £5 is payable. 11++tuition reserves the right whether or not to amend your booking.
2. The session booking can be amended to different session, provided, a place is available. An admin fee of £15 is payable. 11++tuition reserves the right whether or not to amend your booking.
3. A in-center mock test booking can be amended to online for the same mock test at anytime except on the mock test days.
4. An online session booking can be amended to in-center session, provided, a place is available in the desired batch of the same mock test. An admin fee of £15 is payable. 11++tuition reserves the right whether or not to amend your booking.
5. A session booking CANNOT be amended in the last 7 days of the session. Please see 'Second chance offer' below
1. You can cancel your single session booking at any time. If cancelled more than 7 days before the session, an admin fee of £15 per session is payable. (The rest of the booking fee will be refunded back to you)
2. If you cancel one or more sessions (not within 7 days of a session) that are a part of block booking, price of sessions taken/keeping will be applied and the rest will be refunded excluding admin fee of £15 per calcelled session.
Refund = fee paid - fee for sessions taken/keeping - £15 admin fee per cancelled session.
3. If you cancel your child's session within 7 days of the session, no refund will be issued, but the parent can view the question paper/s with marked answers online.
4. If a session needs to be cancelled due to any environmental or unavoidable circumstances by 11++tuition, the session will be rescheduled for a suitable future date or marked copies of the test paper will be made available.
5. If a booking for your child needs to be cancelled for any unavoidable circumstances by 11++tuition and a suitable alternative could not be made available then the full booking amount will be refunded using the same payment method used at the time of booking.
6. If your child does not attend the session due to illness or any unavoidable circumstances, no refund will be issued, but the parent can view the question paper/s with marked answers online.
Second chance offer:
1. If your child could not attend a booked session, a second chance could be given at an admin fee of £15. Your child could attend the same session on the following weekend. Please contact 11++tuition for details. 11++tuition reserves the right whether or not to make this option available.
2. If you can't book a session because scheduled date and time doesn't suit or the session is just past, a second chance could be given at a full booking fee. Your child could attend the same session on the weekend following the original schedule. Please contact 11++tuition for details. 11++tuition reserves the right whether or not to make this option available.
Session = A particular mock and guidance session or a full mock test or a crash course session. Mocks are monthly (e.g. Mock1, Mock2, etc) and each Mock has different test paper/s
Batch = A session normally consists of several batches. All batches for a Session have exactly the same format with same test paper/s
Suitable alternative = This can be different venue or date/time or format of paper (e.g. physical or online test)